Saturday, February 1, 2014

Heart Sun-catcher

Well, I have a mountain of laundry to fold.  I put that all aside though so I could make this.  It's a heart Sun-catcher made out of crayon shavings and wax paper.  I originally got the idea HERE but made it fit to what I had.  Word to the wise, the thinner the crayon shavings on your wax paper, the nicer it will turn out.  I think my little project turned out pretty good and I really love the uniqueness of each individual heart.  This is a project that I think I'll do again, possibly adapting it to other holidays.  I used thumb tacks to attach it to my window sill. 

Looking at this in my kitchen makes me happy.  You know what else makes me happy?  Sunshine after rain, the temple, yoga (hoping to start taking an actual class soon), my kids eating what I fixed them for lunch, patty cake and chocolate.

1 comment:

Please state who you are.